Love my kettlebells!
Here's a key kettlebell movement: the squat swings.
Get it right:
1. Hold the kettlebell so it's resting on your inner thighs.
2. Place legs shoulder-width or slightly shoulder-width apart.
3. Feet straight. Pretend you're spreading the floor with your feet so you can feel your arches rise.
4. Energetically press your knees out to feel your ACLs strengthen.
5. Lift your chest, tighten your abs.
6. Push your hips back. Then bend your knees as you go into motion.
7. Squeeze your glutes and press your hips forward (like a bridge motion).
8. Allow the arms to be propelled by the hips. You are not lifting the bell up with your arms.
9. Keep your neck in line with the spine as you move, so your gaze will be going up & down.
Oh so wrong:
1. Never ever bend over and do the movement with your back.
2. If you feel any back pain STOP. You need to activate your core correctly before doing this movement. Start with a plain, ol' squat to focus on your form.
2. No wobbly knees. If you follow the tips above, it shouldn't be a problem.
Have fun & feel the booty burn!